Thursday, September 25, 2014

Axe Handler guitar stand



As a proud owner of an "Axe-Handler", I have to say it's awesome beyond it's design. No more clumsy stands that could be knocked over, or get tangled in wires. Simply place the Axe-Handler on a flat surface high enough to support the neck of your' guitar. It cradles the guitar, and the special design on the bottom keeps it from slipping off (A dreaded fear of any player). I had my doubts at first, but after receiving mine in the mail, I'm totally convinced. Key points 1. fits in guitar case, or pocket, 2. Has a slot for extra guitar picks 3. Can be used nearly anywhere there's a flat surface, on top of amps, tables, you name it. 4. The quality of the item is ingenious, weighs more than you'd think, and durable as all get out, I can't imagine how you would damage one of these babies! 5. Great value, for the price, it's an incredible investment in the safety of your' instrument. 6. Great for the amateur or on stage player. 7. I've used it for months now, and numerous times children have bumped my guitar playing, and the Axe-Handler kept my guitar from bouncing (something you never want to hear)






Be sure to check out the "Strings Out" version as well, this, the original is designed for leaning the guitar with the strings facing "in" whereas the SO version is just that, strings out. Your' preference, both test well, and give you that peace of mind about your' guitar when unattended. Axe-Handler S/O Guitar Stand (Strings Out)

No comments:

Post a Comment